Allu Arjun is all set to turn a Jawaan in Vakkantham Vamsi’s soon to be launched movie, Naa Peru Surya. According to the latest updates, this movie’s story is set against a war backdrop and it will feature major war sequences that will be shot in a grand manner.
Naa Peru Surya will have a rich patriotic flavor and it will be an inspiration to many youngsters. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start in June. Either Disha Patani or Kiara Advani will romance Bunny in the movie.
The film, which will be produced by Lagadapati Sridhar, will feature acclaimed technicians such as Rajeev Ravi as the DP, Vishal-Shekar composing the music and Rajeevan doing production design.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star hero to join F2 sequel?
- Is this Ajay Devgn’s role in RRR?
- Curiosity builds up over Samantha’s role in ‘The Family Man’
- Diso Raja desperately needs a solid start at the box office
- Sudheer Varma to remake a Korean film?
- Venkatesh makes a striking impact in and as Naarappa