Allu Arjun is all set to turn a Jawaan in Vakkantham Vamsi’s soon to be launched movie, Naa Peru Surya. According to the latest updates, this movie’s story is set against a war backdrop and it will feature major war sequences that will be shot in a grand manner.
Naa Peru Surya will have a rich patriotic flavor and it will be an inspiration to many youngsters. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start in June. Either Disha Patani or Kiara Advani will romance Bunny in the movie.
The film, which will be produced by Lagadapati Sridhar, will feature acclaimed technicians such as Rajeev Ravi as the DP, Vishal-Shekar composing the music and Rajeevan doing production design.
- Mahesh to invite Rajini and Akshay to his multiplex?
- Young actress to play yesteryear heroine in NTR biopic
- Kaala, Kabali director Pa Ranjith to debut in Bollywood
- Yesteryear heroine’s daughter in Amar Akbar Anthony
- Simbu urges fans to not get emotional about his film’s release