Allu Arjun is all set to turn a Jawaan in Vakkantham Vamsi’s soon to be launched movie, Naa Peru Surya. According to the latest updates, this movie’s story is set against a war backdrop and it will feature major war sequences that will be shot in a grand manner.
Naa Peru Surya will have a rich patriotic flavor and it will be an inspiration to many youngsters. The film’s regular shooting will kick-start in June. Either Disha Patani or Kiara Advani will romance Bunny in the movie.
The film, which will be produced by Lagadapati Sridhar, will feature acclaimed technicians such as Rajeev Ravi as the DP, Vishal-Shekar composing the music and Rajeevan doing production design.
- Is Nayanthara and Vignesh Shivan’s marriage on the cards?
- Legendary composer’s musical night to raise funds
- Superstar extends support to Mr. Majnu
- Keeravaani praises Thaman for his latest chartbuster
- Vikram’s Saamy completes censor; All set for Sep 21 release