Allu Arjun is thrilled with the way Duvvada Jagannadham is performing at the box-office in India. The film had a superb weekend and the collections are said to be quite good during the weekdays too, despite mixed reviews. It just proves Bunny’s stamina and his mass appeal at the box-office.
Now, Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde, Subba Raju, Harish Shankar and Dil Raju are all set to fly to the US later this week to promote the film in a select few centres. On June 30, the DJ team will be in Edison, New Jersey, and couple of days later, he’ll be in San Jose, California to meet his fans. Bluesky Cinemas, which distributed the film, have organised these meet-and-greet sessions in the US.
The film is expected to be yet another million-dollar film for Bunny at the US box-office and it remains to be seen what its revenues are going to be in the full run.
- RX 100 heroine’s moving Insta post on her missing brother
- Venkatesh looking for scripts like these Bollywood hits
- Shruti Haasan to perform at world renowned venue
- Popular character artiste making YS Jagan’s biopic?
- Nithiin’s next two films to be high on entertainment