Allu Arjun is thrilled with the way Duvvada Jagannadham is performing at the box-office in India. The film had a superb weekend and the collections are said to be quite good during the weekdays too, despite mixed reviews. It just proves Bunny’s stamina and his mass appeal at the box-office.
Now, Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde, Subba Raju, Harish Shankar and Dil Raju are all set to fly to the US later this week to promote the film in a select few centres. On June 30, the DJ team will be in Edison, New Jersey, and couple of days later, he’ll be in San Jose, California to meet his fans. Bluesky Cinemas, which distributed the film, have organised these meet-and-greet sessions in the US.
The film is expected to be yet another million-dollar film for Bunny at the US box-office and it remains to be seen what its revenues are going to be in the full run.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh’s premiere show US collections
- Grandson urges people to not believe in actor-TDP MP Sivaprasad’s demise news
- Gang Leader’s latest worldwide collections
- Hard-hitting first look of World Famous Lover out