The highly-anticipated third project in the combination of Allu Arjun and his Arya series director Sukumar was launched formally a couple of days ago. Rashmika Mandanna is the film’s leading lady. The regular shoot will commence from December and Bunny will join the shoot from January.
As per the latest reports, Bunny will be speaking in Chittoor dialect in the movie, which is set in the backdrop of the red sanders smuggling in Chittoor. Soon after he wraps up Ala Vaikunthapuramulo, the Stylish Star will be moving to Chittoor and undergo training to master the local dialect. Bunny will also sport a striking physical makeover for his role.
Mythri Movie Makers will be bankrolling this project. DSP is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- This is going to be a special attraction for Mahesh’s SVP
- Venky to join hands with Chay yet again?
- Mahesh Babu sets yet another record
- Hrithik Roshan surprises a dancer by donating him a big sum
- Anushka’s comeback can only save Nishabdham
- Latest update on Shah Rukh’s film with Atlee leaves fans excited