From the past few years, stylish star Allu Arjun has developed by leaps and bounds acting wise. Not only with his style quotient but Bunny has showcased superb maturity in recent films like Sarrainodu and DJ.
The same is going to happen once again in his latest film Na Peru Surya. Bunny plays an army officer in the film and his performance is going to be a highlight of the film say unit members.
The talk is that Bunny’s acting in the emotional scenes will stun the audience. The teaser already showcased a glimpse of Bunny’s angry man avatar and the actor will be in full flow in the film.
NPS will be high on emotions and has a stellar supporting cast. Arjun plays one of the main roles and his scenes with Bunny will move the audience to no extent add the sources.
NPS is directed by Vakkantam Vamsi and is up for a release in April.
Articles that might interest you:
- Veteran filmmaker praises remix song!
- Review : Pandu Gadi Photo Studio – Senseless comedy
- Teaser of Balakrishna’s next to be out this Dussehra?
- Bigg Boss- This contestant to be eliminated tomorrow?
- Pooja Hegde elated with response for Gaddalakonda Ganesh
- Tough fight on to bag Sye Raa’s Nizam rights