After scoring two back to back hits, Allu Arjun is getting ready to shoot for his next film under the direction of Boyapati Srinu. This project was formally launched a few days ago and the regular shooting will kick start from the 19th of this month.
It is heard that Boyapati Srinu, like his previous movies, has readied a powerful subject and sources add that Allu Arjun is strenuously training to appear in a redefined look with a strong physical appearance. The first schedule will flag off with a fight sequence under the supervision of fight master Kecha Khamphakdee.
Geetha Arts will produce this film which features Rakul Preet and Catherine Tresa as female leads.
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah starrer Devi sequel goes on floors
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?
- Savyasachi’s shoot to be wrapped up soon