After scoring two back to back hits, Allu Arjun is getting ready to shoot for his next film under the direction of Boyapati Srinu. This project was formally launched a few days ago and the regular shooting will kick start from the 19th of this month.
It is heard that Boyapati Srinu, like his previous movies, has readied a powerful subject and sources add that Allu Arjun is strenuously training to appear in a redefined look with a strong physical appearance. The first schedule will flag off with a fight sequence under the supervision of fight master Kecha Khamphakdee.
Geetha Arts will produce this film which features Rakul Preet and Catherine Tresa as female leads.
- Date set for Rajamouli’s son’s wedding
- Pawan Sadineni looking for Hari Krishna’s replacement
- Sumanth’s next aims at a December release
- Interview : Vijay Devarakonda – Taxiwaala’s leakage made me helpless
- Geetha Govindam registers record TRPs from its TV premiere