Allu Arjun is enjoying the much-needed success of his Sankranthi family entertainer, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo. During the making of the film, Allu Arjun, who had been always operating from his father Allu Aravind’s Geetha Arts since his debut film Gangothri, had launched his own office. This led to the rumors that Bunny had a fallout with his father and that’s why he had walked out of Geetha Arts.
But in a recent interview, Allu Arjun laughed off the rumors of clashes with his father. Bunny said that he had to launch his own office, as Geetha Arts had been continuously churning out a number of movies and that several teams were working at the office round the clock. This, according to Bunny, had left him with no room for some privacy at Geetha Arts and that’s when he had decided to setup his own office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crazy OTT offer for Sharwanand’s next?
- Is her character going to be the backbone for Nishabdham?
- Bhaagamathie director’s next to have a direct OTT release
- Noted channel bags Nidhhi Agerwal’s film
- Tollywood stars planning big-What about Ram Charan?
- Yet another actor from Ananya and Chunkey Pandey’s family to make his debut