It’s official now. The highly-anticipated family entertainer in Allu Arjun and Trivikram’s combination is titled Ala Vaikunthapuramu Lo. Needless to say, the title is unique and showcases Trivikram’s penchant for chaste, authentic Telugu.
Ala Vaikunthapuramu Lo’s title was announced through a short teaser. Like in Julayi and S/o Sathyamurthy, Allu Arjun seems to be essaying the role of a middle-class youngster even in Ala Vaikunthapuramu Lo. The quirky dialogue between Bunny and Murli Sharma at the end of the teaser is amusing.
Ala Vaikunthapuramu Lo has a strong cast, featuring Tabu, Pooja Hegde, Nivetha Pethuraj, Navdeep and Sushanth. The film is being produced by Allu Aravind and S Radhakrishna. Thaman is composing the music. The film is scheduled to hit screens in January next year.
Articles that might interest you:
- End of an era- SP Balasubramanyam passes away
- Priya Prakash’s controversial Bollywood debut ‘Sridevi Bungalow’ ready for release
- Back to back stars moving to Dubai- South hero is the latest
- Film Trivia : Guess the Indian star heroine who was born in Denmark?
- Trailer for RGV’s film on Disha Encounter out soon
- Predict : CSK VS DC-Who will win today’s IPL match?