The fresh schedule of Allu Arjun’s upcoming film, directed by Trivikram Srinivas, is going to begin from January 5 onwards. Allu Arjun had taken some time off to spend the New Year’s Eve with his family and now he is back to work. Ileana is pairing up with Allu Arjun for the first time in this film. Sources close to the film unit have said that the makers have not thought of an appropriate name for the film yet. Radhakrishna is producing the film on Harika & Hasini creations banner and DVV Danayya is presenting it. Devi Sri Prasad is composing the music. The film is expected to hit the screens in summer, 2012.
- Tamannaah to dub for the first time in Telugu?
- Bhairava Geetha actress opens up about liplock scenes
- Sai Pallavi to romance Fahadh Faasil
- Dev gets a tentative release date
- Poll: Which of these upcoming December releases are you looking forward to?