The star heroes are away from their shoots and have been resting at home from the last four months thanks to Corona. Allu Arjun for the first time came to his office Geetha Arts just to get a glimpse as to what is happening.
Dressed in a cool red T-shirt and messed up hairstyle, Bunny says in his post “Casually dropped in Geetha Arts after a long time. I miss the hustle. Wishing for these tough times to end soon . #besafe”
Allu Arjun was supposed to start the shooting of Pushpa and the lockdown happened. He has also signed a film with Koratala Siva that will go on floors in the next year. For now, he has no option but to wait.
Articles that might interest you:
- Surender Reddy making Akhil’s film quite expensive
- Coroa effect- Budget rises for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy
- Vishal gearing up for a multi-starrer with this hero
- Latest update on Sarkaru Vaari Paata’s US schedule
- Balayya’s film with senior director shelved?
- Photo Moment: Anushka flaunts her baby bump in a pool