The star heroes are away from their shoots and have been resting at home from the last four months thanks to Corona. Allu Arjun for the first time came to his office Geetha Arts just to get a glimpse as to what is happening.
Dressed in a cool red T-shirt and messed up hairstyle, Bunny says in his post “Casually dropped in Geetha Arts after a long time. I miss the hustle. Wishing for these tough times to end soon . #besafe”
Allu Arjun was supposed to start the shooting of Pushpa and the lockdown happened. He has also signed a film with Koratala Siva that will go on floors in the next year. For now, he has no option but to wait.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme clarifies about marriage rumours
- Anasuya’s to play this role in Allu Arjun’s Pushpa?
- Buchi Babu Sana not to wait for NTR?
- Offers declining for star hero after spat with Karan Johar?
- Talk- Vamsi Paidipally to collaborate with Pawan Kalyan?
- Kamal Haasan to take lead in Indian 2 issue