Allu Arjun’s Bollywood entry has been a hot topic for the last few years. The Stylish Star had clearly stated during Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo’s promotions through national media houses that he will surely act in a Hindi film in a couple of years.
Bunny also revealed that if at all he makes his debut in Bollywood, he would like to act in a film that’s made on the lines of the acclaimed Hindi movies such as Gully Boy and Bhaag Milkha Bhaag. Well, Bunny seems to be willing to carve a niche for himself in the Hindi film industry and it’s only a matter of time before his plans materialized.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sampu’s next is a period drama
- Nani hikes his remuneration?
- Special surprise from team Acharya soon?
- After Surya, yet another star turns producer for his wife
- Salman’s cameo in SRK’s film to be shot here
- Noted channel bags digital rights of Balakrishna’s next?