Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu opened to some packed houses all over the Telugu states. The film’s main lead, Allu Arjun and music director Thaman watched the film at Sandhya theater along with his fans in Hyderabad.
Bunny’s transformation as the angry young man has become the talking point of the film. Directed by Boyapati Sreenu, this film has Rakul Preet and Catherine Teresa as the female leads. Geetha Arts produces this film which has Aadi Pinisetty as the main villain.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Highlights from Venky Mama
- Mani Ratnam’s historical epic Ponniyin Selvan kick-starts in Thailand
- Shivathmika Rajasekhar signs her second film
- Senior hero’s wish to act with NTR
- Mahesh Babu is a true Superstar: Rashmika
- Thaman composes a terrific tune for Pawan’s Pink remake