Allu Arjun’s Sarrainodu opened to some packed houses all over the Telugu states. The film’s main lead, Allu Arjun and music director Thaman watched the film at Sandhya theater along with his fans in Hyderabad.
Bunny’s transformation as the angry young man has become the talking point of the film. Directed by Boyapati Sreenu, this film has Rakul Preet and Catherine Teresa as the female leads. Geetha Arts produces this film which has Aadi Pinisetty as the main villain.
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri Jagan’s team trashes rumors about his next
- Rakul shares a rainy video from her film’s set
- Muralidharan requests Vijay Sethupathi to walk away from 800
- Balakrishna’s incomplete project to release on OTT
- Tamil Producers request actors to take a pay cut
- Krishna Raju recollects his 43-year-old friendship with Krishna through a post