Sukumar, one of the star directors in Tollywood, is celebrating his birthday today. The makers and unit members of his ongoing film, Pushpa, threw a party for him last night. And it’s not the turn of the film’s hero and one of Sukumar’s close friends, Allu Arjun, to wish the maverick director.
Allu Arjun took to Instagram and shared a picture of him along with Sukumar. Calling Sukumar his “director and friend,” Bunny went on to say that both he and Sukumar started their journey in films together and that he admires his journey. “I wish him many more milestones to come. Happy Birthday once again darling,” the Pushpa actor posted.
Articles that might interest you:
- Lata Mangeshkar stable – To remain in ICU
- Noted YCP leader as chief guest for Bangarraju event
- Suriya’s Jai Bhim goes places – Features on Oscars’ YouTube channel
- Dhanush’s divorce – Fans clueless
- Actress Keerthy Suresh recovers from Covid-19
- Bangarraju holds strong at box office on Monday