After Rajamouli’s magnum opus ‘Baahubali’ and Gunasekhar’s historical 3D epic drama ‘Rudhramadevi’, Krish’s highly-anticipated film ‘Kanche’ seems to be winning over everyone’s hearts. The entire industry is waiting eagerly for the release of India’s first ever World War II film.
Earlier today, Stylish star Allu Arjun, who seldom makes his presence felt on social media, took to his Twitter page and wished the entire team.”I wish my Cousin @IAmVarunTej n my Dear dir @DirKrish all the best for #Kanche movie releasing this Thursday OCT 22nd !,” Bunny tweeted.
Kanche is all set for a grand release tomorrow in both the Telugu states and also in the US. Starring Varun Tej and Pragya Jaiswal in the lead roles, the film is produced by Rajeev Reddy of First Frame Entertainments banner.
Articles that might interest you:
- Who will be the hero for Koratala Siva’s next?
- Dil Raju drops plans to remake noted Bollywood hit?
- Taapsee’s proud statement on Filmfare cover page feat
- Rakul’s noble gesture for 200 families in this lockdown
- After Bunny, Sukumar to direct this star hero?
- Change of plans for Ajith’s film