After Rajamouli’s magnum opus ‘Baahubali’ and Gunasekhar’s historical 3D epic drama ‘Rudhramadevi’, Krish’s highly-anticipated film ‘Kanche’ seems to be winning over everyone’s hearts. The entire industry is waiting eagerly for the release of India’s first ever World War II film.
Earlier today, Stylish star Allu Arjun, who seldom makes his presence felt on social media, took to his Twitter page and wished the entire team.”I wish my Cousin @IAmVarunTej n my Dear dir @DirKrish all the best for #Kanche movie releasing this Thursday OCT 22nd !,” Bunny tweeted.
Kanche is all set for a grand release tomorrow in both the Telugu states and also in the US. Starring Varun Tej and Pragya Jaiswal in the lead roles, the film is produced by Rajeev Reddy of First Frame Entertainments banner.
- Sudheer Babu is proud of Nannu Dochukunduvate
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu