Hero Allu Arjun had to abruptly stall Pushpa’s shoot and return home from the Maredumilli Forests after 5 crew members tested positive for COVID-19. Bunny, like the entire crew, is currently under home isolation.
According to the latest reports, the film’s director Sukumar has so far canned an intense action sequence and a song featuring the Stylish Star in the Maredumilli schedule. Apparently, the makers had initially planned the schedule until December 6.
There has been no update on the date and place of the next schedule. Allu Arjun, in the meantime, will take a break to attend Niharika’s wedding in Udaipur, Rajasthan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Friendship Day memory: Nani poses with Baahubali and RRR stars
- Striking first look of Ashwin Babu and Nandita Swetha’s Hidimba unveiled
- Double delight for NTR fans
- Toofan girl Mrunal Thakur’s Tollywood debut with Dulquer’s 2nd Telugu film
- School built by Sukumar in his father’s memory to be inaugurated today
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners