Stylish Star Allu Arjun’s debut film ‘Gangothri’ released on March 28th 2003 and he will be completing 10 years as a hero tomorrow. Bunny, as he is known, created a unique space for himself in the industry with his superb dances and unique style. Together with his cousin Ram Charan, Allu Arjun represents the next generation of the Mega family.
Allu Arjun has consistently grown as a hero over the years. His last film ‘Julayi’ crossed the 40Cr mark at the Box Office in 2012, a feat which has been achieved by only a few Telugu heroes so far. Some of his other notable hits include ‘Arya’, ‘Desamudhuru’, ‘Bunny’ and the critically acclaimed ‘Vedham’.
Allu Arjun is currently busy with the shooting of ‘Iddarammayilatho’,which is being directed by Puri Jagan. He will also be seen in a cameo appearance in Mega Power Star Ram Charan’s ‘Yevadu’.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Venky Mama
- Thaman composes a terrific tune for Pawan’s Pink remake
- Vijay Devarakonda tops google search
- World Famous Lover’s first look out; Teaser in Jan
- Prabhas’s Jaan gets a new shoot date
- Asuran’s Telugu remake shooting details