Tollywood star Allu Arjun has become the owner of a prized possession. The Stylish Star has reportedly purchased a brand new caravan to attend all his shoots. What’s staggering about this luxurious vehicle is that Bunny is spending a whopping Rs 7 crores to get it fully operational.
Apparently, Allu Arjun has spent around Rs 3.5 crores on buying the caravan. He will soon meet a Mumbai based designer to get the interiors of his caravan remodeled. Bunny will be spending another Rs 3 crores on the designs. He is planning to get this caravan ready for Trivikram’s film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kukatpally Court stays Amitabh Bachchan’s film’s release
- India’s largest film city to come up in this state
- DSP wins hearts with his touching gesture for his legendary guru
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- I’ll be glad to welcome Kalyani into my life again: Surya Kiran
- Film Trivia : Guess this noted actress whose parents are non-Indians?