While Allu Arjun is one of the leading stars in Tollywood with consecutive hits under his belt, his younger brother Sirish is slowly making his mark in Tollywood. Sirish is currently shooting for his Malayalam debut film, 1971: Beyond Borders, which also stars Mohanlal.
In his latest interview to an English news daily, Sirish revealed his brother Allu Arjun’s career advice when he started out as an actor. Apparently, Bunny told Sirish that he doesn’t want him to be a poor man’s Allu Arjun, but to be the best version of Allu Sirish. Sirish considers this a great career advice.
- Mohan Babu’s big political move today?
- Dookudu actress teases about her role in Maharshi
- Clarification on Balakrishna-Rajashekar multi-starrer
- Kalyani Priyadarshan signs yet another biggie in Tamil
- Rakul excited about her spunky role in Manmadhudu 2
- Pink remake gets a release date