Popular Bhojpuri actor and MP Ravi Kishan has been under home quarantine since yesterday. The Race Gurram actor’s Personal Assistant Guddu Pandey has tested positive for COVID-19 and is undergoing treatment at a hospital.
As a mandatory precautionary measure, Ravi Kishan has gone under quarantine. Ravi prayed for the speedy recovery of his PA and urged his fans and and his constituency people to wear masks and follow the government’s guidelines to keep themselves safe.
Articles that might interest you:
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video
- Radhe Shyam’s big update on the way
- Mallesham filmmaker teams up with Anurag Kashyap for ‘Paka’