Popular Bhojpuri actor and MP Ravi Kishan has been under home quarantine since yesterday. The Race Gurram actor’s Personal Assistant Guddu Pandey has tested positive for COVID-19 and is undergoing treatment at a hospital.
As a mandatory precautionary measure, Ravi Kishan has gone under quarantine. Ravi prayed for the speedy recovery of his PA and urged his fans and and his constituency people to wear masks and follow the government’s guidelines to keep themselves safe.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bandla Ganesh ropes in senior writer for Pawan?
- Anasuya confirms her Kollywood debut
- Tollywood hero is a happy man after watching Nolan’s Tenet
- Update on RRR’s shoot
- Bollywood actor under consideration for Sarkaru Vaari Paata?
- Fresh buzz on Rajinikanth’s Annaatthe