Popular Bhojpuri actor and MP Ravi Kishan has been under home quarantine since yesterday. The Race Gurram actor’s Personal Assistant Guddu Pandey has tested positive for COVID-19 and is undergoing treatment at a hospital.
As a mandatory precautionary measure, Ravi Kishan has gone under quarantine. Ravi prayed for the speedy recovery of his PA and urged his fans and and his constituency people to wear masks and follow the government’s guidelines to keep themselves safe.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram Charan’s heroine bags a big project
- RGV’s Thriller to release in 11 languages
- NTR-Prashanth Neel discuss script on Zoom call
- Sudheer Babu stuns with his fitness levels
- Revealed-Backdrop of the Nag-Praveen Sattaru film?
- Hansika receives a unique birthday gift from her family