Yet another member of the extended Mega family makes his silver screen debut as a hero. Viran Muttamsetty, star hero Allu Arjun’s cousin from his mother’s family, is all set for his Tollywood debut with a youthful entertainer, titled Bathuku Bus Stand.
Viran underwent physical and acting training for his Tollywood debut. Bathuku Bus Stand is being directed by debutant IV Reddy and produced jointly by I Kavitha and K Madhavi under Ilavala Films banner. The film’s regular shoot has been wrapped up and more details about the project will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Official: BB3’s title to be out on this special day
- Poll : What do you think is the main reason behind Vakeel Saab’s success?
- Stalwart actor in Akhil-Surender Reddy’s Agent?
- Vakeel Saab’s Maguva Maguva female version touches hearts
- Vakeel Saab’s latest US & Aus collections
- Film with Ram Charan; Talented director gives clarity indirectly