Yet another member of the extended Mega family makes his silver screen debut as a hero. Viran Muttamsetty, star hero Allu Arjun’s cousin from his mother’s family, is all set for his Tollywood debut with a youthful entertainer, titled Bathuku Bus Stand.
Viran underwent physical and acting training for his Tollywood debut. Bathuku Bus Stand is being directed by debutant IV Reddy and produced jointly by I Kavitha and K Madhavi under Ilavala Films banner. The film’s regular shoot has been wrapped up and more details about the project will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Aryan case-SRK’s manager in trouble for influencing witnesses?
- Poll : Which of these factors made India lose Pakistan match?
- Abused my body like never before: Naga Shaurya on his striking transformations
- RRR’s grand pre-release event in Dubai?
- Interview : Akash Puri – Romantic’s delay gave me sleepless nights
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with Krishna Vamsi’s film