Stylish star Allu Arjun posted a very cute video of his daughter Arha where he was trying to get her to say: Nanna, nenu nuvvu cheppina abbayini pelli cheskunta. While the little girl said it all, in the end she changed track and said ‘cheskonu’ much to the amusement of the doting dad.
He captioned it “My Donga Fellow”, after all his daughter just said she won’t marry the guy he tells her to, even though it was in light banter!
But what has left everyone gushing is what happened post this video went online! The actor’s wife Sneha commented, “Nuvvu chesukunnava me nanna cheppina ammaini (sic).”
This comment replies from the likes of Allu Sirish and Rana Daggubati amongst other celebrities who couldn’t contain their laughter. But Bunny had this comeback: “ABBA CHA … NUVU CHEYSUKUNAVA ?! (sic).”
Need we say more about how cute this little family is?
— Allu Arjun (@alluarjun) February 8, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Vijay Devarakonda-Samantha to romance in Vizag
- Mega plans being made for Ponniyin Selvan’s teaser launch
- Taapsee talks about her dream role
- Much hyped Tamil film gets a release date
- Bollywood stars donate to Assam flood victims
- Bigg Boss fame anchor grabs attention with hot avatar