Stylish star Allu Arjun posted a very cute video of his daughter Arha where he was trying to get her to say: Nanna, nenu nuvvu cheppina abbayini pelli cheskunta. While the little girl said it all, in the end she changed track and said ‘cheskonu’ much to the amusement of the doting dad.
He captioned it “My Donga Fellow”, after all his daughter just said she won’t marry the guy he tells her to, even though it was in light banter!
But what has left everyone gushing is what happened post this video went online! The actor’s wife Sneha commented, “Nuvvu chesukunnava me nanna cheppina ammaini (sic).”
This comment replies from the likes of Allu Sirish and Rana Daggubati amongst other celebrities who couldn’t contain their laughter. But Bunny had this comeback: “ABBA CHA … NUVU CHEYSUKUNAVA ?! (sic).”
Need we say more about how cute this little family is?
— Allu Arjun (@alluarjun) February 8, 2019
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun takes solid remuneration for Ala Vaikunthapuramlo
- Mahesh Babu’s daughter re-creates Rashmika’s dialogues from Sarileru’s
- Entha Manchivadavuraa’s two-day collections
- Ala Vaikunthapuramlo becomes Allu Arjun’s career biggest hit
- Here is the official update on Prabhas’ next
- Sarileru at RTC X Roads: All set for 1 Cr gross within a week