Hero Allu Arjun wowed his fans with his rugged and intense makeover for his lorry driver’s role in Pushpa’s first look poster. Bunny was growing a thick beard and his hair to look real in his role. And to add bring in more authenticity in his performance, Bunny also took special classes to master the Chittoor dialect, as the film is set in Seshachalam’s red sanders smuggling backdrop.
And here’s the latest update on what Bunny is up to during the ongoing lockdown. Apparently, the Stylish Star is now learning all the intricate details and nuances of the Chittoor dialect of late. Also, he is said to be maintaining his rugged getup with long hair and thick beard.
Since there is a chance of film shootings resuming from June, Bunny doesn’t want to go back to his normal look and instead dedicated himself to be in the character even in his free time.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4- This eliminated contestant says the show is scripted?
- Poll : Which of these young players has impressed you in IPL 2020?
- Poll : What’s your take on Nishabdham’s OTT outcome?
- Amazon Prime’s Tamil anthology film with 5 acclaimed filmmakers
- Rashmika shares her beach workout routine
- Film Trivia : Guess the actress who is related to Lata Mangeshkar