Allu Arjun’s Duvvada Jagannadham released in summer 2017 and went on to become his career’s second highest grosser by collecting over Rs 70 crore worldwide share. DJ was released on the film’s producer Dil Raju’s YouTube channel in December, 2017.
Today, DJ clocked a record 50 million views on YouTube and became the most viewed Telugu movie on YouTube. DJ’s massive success on the popular digital streaming platform has once again reiterates Bunny’s popularity on social media. On the other hand, DJ’s Hindi version has clocked over 72 million views so far, which is yet another record feat.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan’s chartered flight travel becomes a hot topic
- Ala Avikunthapuramlo continues its steady run in the US
- Comedian Sunil falls ill-Thanks the audience for wishes
- Makers of Nishabdam silent- Is the film releasing?
- Poll : Which of these romantic dramas will be a bigger hit?
- Ashwathama trailer- Gripping and Raises Curiosity