Hero Allu Arjun’s father-in-law Kancharla Chandrasekhar Reddy, a noted businessman and politician, is all set to turn producer with a biopic on prominent Telangana philanthropist Vedire Ramachandra Reddy. The film will be directed by Neelakantha.
Vedire Ramachandra Reddy hailed from Pochampally in Telangana. He had donated hundreds of acres of land to poor people upon the request of Gandhi’s disciple Acharya Vinoba Bhave. Pochampally Bhoodan historic movement will be showcased in this prestigious biopic. Vedire Ramachandra Reddy’s grandson Aravind Reddy is presenting the movie. More details about the film’s cast and crew will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Netflix bags OTT rights of Nani’s next
- Smashing glimpse of Ajith’s Valimai raises expectations
- Mahesh Babu’s meeting with Uppena director raises curiosity
- Shalini Pandey responds to her big Hindi debut getting delayed
- Maha Samudram trailer – Massy, intense and power-packed
- Ekkesinde from Manchi Rojulochaie is quite lively