Young Malayali actress Anu Emmanuel was last seen in Naga Chaitanya’s 2018 family entertainer, Shailaja Reddy Alludu. However, with almost all her recent Telugu flicks bombing at the box-office, Anu has not been seen much in Tollywood of late.
But if the latest buzz is to be believed, Anu Emmanuel will be romancing hero Allu Sirish in an upcoming romantic entertainer. The film will be directed by Rakesh Sasii. Incidentally, Anu had earlier played the leading lady opposite Sirish’s brother Allu Arjun in the 2018 action drama, Naa Peru Surya, which also failed to click at the box-office.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bond25 ‘No Time To Die’ to release on OTT?
- Adivasis warn Rajamouli over Komaram Bheem’s portrayal in RRR
- Opinion : Balakrishna’s Narthanasala – Leaves you with mixed feelings
- Pooja Hegde crosses another milestone, thanks fans
- Allu Aravind acquires a youthful entertainer for Aha
- Date and time locked for Most Eligible Bachelor’s teaser