Allu Arjun’s Icon, under Sriram Venu’s direction and Dil Raju’s production, was launched way back in 2018. However, the film was put on the backburner, after the actor joined hands with Trivikram for Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo. Later, with Bunny kick-starting Sukumar’s Pushpa and also signing Koratala Siva’s pan-India film as his next project, there were reports that Icon has been shelved forever.
But in a latest interview while promoting his upcoming film, Vakeel Saab, director Sriram Venu has confirmed that Icon is not shelved and that he will surely work with Allu Arjun on this project in future. However, the director has not clarified when the film will be going on floors. Vakeel Saab, starring Pawan Kalyan, Anjali, Nivetha Thomas, Ananya Nagalla and Shruti Haasan in lead roles, is slated for release on April 9
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these factors made India lose Pakistan match?
- Abused my body like never before: Naga Shaurya on his striking transformations
- RRR’s grand pre-release event in Dubai?
- Interview : Akash Puri – Romantic’s delay gave me sleepless nights
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with Krishna Vamsi’s film
- Thaman gives yet another starry glimpse of Mahesh from SVP