Allu Arjun, who is celebrating his birthday today, surprised his fans at his office, much to their delight. When scores of fans thronged to his office to wish him in person, it started raining all of a sudden. There was a brief spell of hail storm in Hyderabad; however, Allu Arjun continued to meet and greet his fans even though he too was getting drenched in rain along with his fans.
Few days ago, he had requested his fans and well-wishers to gift him plants, which he intended to plant in his farm house. So, several directors who met him today, including Harish Shankar and Maruthi, gifted him plants. Also, Sukumar, Trivikram Srinivas, and Venu Sriram, who are going to direct his next set of films also met him to wish Bunny on his birthday.
The actor will start shooting for Trivikram Srinivas’ film from April 24 onwards. Pooja Hegde is the lead actress in the film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kamal demands the central govt to repeal the controversial Cinematography Amendment Bill
- Star Tamil hero to do an action-packed web series for Amazon
- Guntur Mirchi teaser – Mehboob Dil Se in action avatar
- Solid new poster of Sanjay Dutt as Adheera from KGF 2 out now
- Twists and turns to engage the audience in Timmarusu
- Maha Samudram’s promotions to kick-start with an intense video