On Saturday, hero Allu Arjun and his family first visited the picturesque Kuntala Waterfalls in Adilabad district. They later headed to the Tipeshwar Wildlife Sanctuary in Maharashtra and spent some joyful time amid the nature.
Allu Arjun’s unexpected visit to the popular Maharashtra forest area led to the rumors that he was also scouting for the right locations to shoot his upcoming film, Pushpa. However, sources close to the actor have refuted the rumors and clarified that it was strictly a family outing.
Meanwhile, Pushpa director Sukumar is busy with the pre-production formalities for the next schedule. The shooting is expected to resume from December in the lush jungles of Kerala.
Articles that might interest you:
- This upcoming anthology film to get an OTT release?
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project
- Niharika hits the gym with her brother’s heroine
- Noted producers venture into hotel business
- Ram Charan’s ‘perfect Sunday drive’ with his Brat
- Vijay Deverakonda thought-provoking message on love with a cute picture