Allu Arjun’s upcoming patriotic drama, Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India, is one of the most eagerly awaited biggies which will hit the screens on April 27. After the intense first impact teaser, the makers are going to release the ‘Sainika’ song on January 26.
Now, if the ongoing reports are anything to go by, NPSNII will release in as many as 7 Indian languages thanks to you universal theme in the movie. Apart from Telugu, the film will reportedly be dubbed in Tamil, Malayalam, Hindi, Bengali, Marathi and Bhojpuri languages. However, an official announcement is awaited to confirm this news.
In NPSNII, Allu Arjun will be seen as a hot-blooded army man’s avatar. Writer Vakkantham Vamsi is turning director with this high-budget entertainer. Anu Emmanuel is the film’s leading lady and Bollywood composers duo Vishal and Shekar are scoring the music. Lagadapati Sridhar and Bunny Vas are producing the movie and Naga Babu is presenting it.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Mr. KK – Only style No Thrill
- Big demand for Puri’s dates now
- After Telugu states, iSmart Shankar opens well in US too
- JB walks out; Director gives clarity
- Nagarjuna’s iconic hit film’s title for Rakul Preet brother’s debut film
- Review : iSmart Shankar – Ram’s Massy treat