Hero Allu Arjun has been spending his free time during the lockdown quite productively. Even as he’s busy finalizing his next project, Bunny has reportedly donned a new responsibility for his father Allu Aravind’s recently launched OTT platform, Aha.
Apparently, Allu Arjun is working as a Content Head of sorts and is sourcing and creating new, exciting content for Aha. He is said to have formed a team of content writers and has already got a couple of scripts prepared for web-series. Not stopping there, Bunny is also involved in hiring the right directors and technicians to execute these projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun hosts an intimate bash on wife’s birthday
- Prabhas’ director joins the ‘reopen theaters’ demand
- Poll : Who according to you has the strongest batting line-up in IPL 2020?
- After the disappointing V, Nani lines up 4 exciting films
- Kamal Haasan thanks AP CM YS Jagan
- Sara Ali Khan admits to dating Sushant Singh Rajput?