Following the release of Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India, Allu Arjun is yet to announce his next project. The Stylish Star has been in talks with acclaimed director Vikram Kumar for his next film.
However, Bunny reportedly suggested changes to Vikram’s script for a better second half. As per the latest buzz, Vikram is said to have reworked on the second half and has come up with a solid script finally. An official announcement is expected as soon as Bunny gets the final narration.
This project will be produced under Bunny’s home banner, Geetha Arts. Stay tuned for more updates on this exciting project.
- Details about Puri Jagannadh-Ram film
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?