Following the release of Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India, Allu Arjun is yet to announce his next project. The Stylish Star has been in talks with acclaimed director Vikram Kumar for his next film.
However, Bunny reportedly suggested changes to Vikram’s script for a better second half. As per the latest buzz, Vikram is said to have reworked on the second half and has come up with a solid script finally. An official announcement is expected as soon as Bunny gets the final narration.
This project will be produced under Bunny’s home banner, Geetha Arts. Stay tuned for more updates on this exciting project.
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu
- Interesting title in consideration for RC12?
- Much-awaited Bollywood biopic to be shot in Hyderabad
- Yesteryear heroine Rambha blessed with a baby boy
- NTR spotted spending lonely time in Milan