Hero Allu Arjun will next be seen in Sukumar’s pan-India action drama, Pushpa. The film is scheduled to open in cinemas worldwide on December 17. On the other hand, commercial entertainers specialist Boyapati Srinu’s next film, Balakrishna’s Akhanda, too, is gearing up for its theatrical release later this year.
For the last couple of months, there have been speculations that Allu Arjun will be joining hands with Boyapati Srinu for his next project. The duo’s first collaboration in 2016 resulted in the super hit mass action entertainer, Sarrainodu. Needless to say, fans are eagerly waiting for the duo’s second project.
Bunny’s home banner, Geetha Arts, will be bankrolling this project. An official announcement regarding the film will be made very soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Sridevi Soda Center locks ZEE5 premieres date
- Shyam Singha Roy’s south audio rights acquired by Saregama South
- Varudu Kavalenu completes censor; Gears up for Oct 29th release
- Shah Rukh Khan meets son Aryan Khan in prison
- First glimpse of Kiran Abbavaram, Chandini Chowdary’s Sammathame out now
- After Balakrishna, this senior hero to make his digital debut on Aha?