Allu Arjun is just waiting to take his new film Pushpa on floors for over three months now. But the lockdown has created a disturbance to the unit who are making other plans to shoot the film now.
In all this, Bunny has been staying home and spending time with his kids. He has also started hearing scripts from a few directors and the news is that he has liked a story narrated by Mahi V Raghav, who earlier made Yatra with Mammootty.
The talk is that Bunny liked the basic plot of the film and has asked for a detailed script from the director. Though this is mere speculation it has caught on all over. It would be really good to see Bunny doing a film with a unique director like Mahi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prakash Kovelamudi’s ex-wife announces her new relationship
- Inspired by a cop, Mahesh Babu pleads fans for Plasma donations
- Latest-Entire Bachchan family come out from Corona scare
- Poll : Which of these star directors should make a gritty web series?
- Enforcement directorate questioned about these topics to Rhea Chakraborthy
- Kiara Advani signs yet another biggie