Allu Arjun is just waiting to take his new film Pushpa on floors for over three months now. But the lockdown has created a disturbance to the unit who are making other plans to shoot the film now.
In all this, Bunny has been staying home and spending time with his kids. He has also started hearing scripts from a few directors and the news is that he has liked a story narrated by Mahi V Raghav, who earlier made Yatra with Mammootty.
The talk is that Bunny liked the basic plot of the film and has asked for a detailed script from the director. Though this is mere speculation it has caught on all over. It would be really good to see Bunny doing a film with a unique director like Mahi.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi’s Lucifer remake to go on floors on this date
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy