Hero Allu Arjun will next team up with start director Trivikram. The Stylish Star will also join forces with his Arya director Sukumar for a project which will commence later this year. And now, the buzz is that Allu Arjun has signed another film to be directed by MCA fame Venu Sriram.
Apparently, Venu Sriram has penned a wholesome entertainer with an interesting subject and narrated it to Allu Arjun. Impressed by the storyline, Allu Arjun reportedly gave his nod to the project recently. The film will be bankrolled by Dil Raju, who earlier produced Venu Sriram’s first two projects, Oh My Friend and MCA. If things go as planned, the project will be going on floors towards the end of this year.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Who will win the first IPL 2020 match today?
- Prabhas fans want this combo to also happen at any cost
- Poll : Will Ram Charan bounce back in Bollywood with RRR?
- Star wives, Samantha and Upasana to announce something special
- Bigg Boss 4 – This contestant’s over action has no limits
- Prabhas takes a daring decision for Radhe Shyam