Stylish star, Allu Arjun and creative director Sukumar’s new film, Pushpa’s first look poster was unveiled yesterday on the eve of Bunny’s birthday. Seen in a rugged and rustic look Allu Arjun’s makeover has been receiving a tremendous response from all quarters.
Meanwhile, the latest update is that Pushpa’s first look poster has emerged as the most liked Telugu poster on Twitter with more than 85K likes.
Needless to say, the film has started creating records with the first look itself and many more are on the way. Being bankrolled by Mythri Movie Makers, Pushpa has its music composer by DSP.
— SKN – #StayHomeStaySafe (@SKNonline) April 9, 2020
Articles that might interest you:
- Aakasame Nee Haddu Raa to be remade in Hindi?
- Positive reports for Allari Naresh’s Naandi
- Saaho disappoints on the small screen as well
- Balayya-Boyapati film resumes finally
- Rajasekhar recovering; To be moved out of ICU
- Chay, Samantha’s amusing banter about kids