It’s been several months since the shooting for Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s upcoming action drama, Pushpa, was stalled. The next schedule is expected to commence from the month of November. Bunny and the film’s leading lady Rashmika Mandanna will be taking part in this schedule.
As per the latest updates, Pushpa’s next schedule will take place in the Mahabubnagar forests. Initially, Sukumar had planned to shoot in the lush jingles in Kerala, but then changed the location to Konaseema and then Vikarabad Forest, before finally settling with a forest in Mahabubnagar.
Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling this prestigious pan-India film. Devi Sri Prasad is scoring the soundtrack.
Articles that might interest you:
- Charmme defines Vijay Deverakonda in one line
- Roja almost recovered- Set to get back to shoots soon
- Prabhas’s crazy role in Salaar explained?
- Juicy gossip on Rajamouli-Mahesh Babu film
- Keerthy Suresh looks regal in her latest avatar
- Naveen Polishetty has no time for Bollywood