Allu Arjun and Rashmika Mandanna’s pan-Indian movie, Pushpa, has been receiving tremendous response from everywhere.
Directed by Sukumar, the movie has minted a huge share of Rs. 11.4 crores on the first day in Nizam. On the 2nd day, the movie collected a decent Rs. 6.5 crores share.
So far, the movie has grossed a total share of Rs. 17.9 crores just in 2 days.
Trade pundits are expecting huge footfalls on Sunday and also assuming that the movie will gross more than 22 crores by the end of the weekend.
Articles that might interest you:
- Victory Venkatesh to do a film with Nani’s director?
- Balakrishna’s brother passes comments on Akhanda
- Chiranjeevi appreciates Nani for SSR – Pic goes viral
- Dulquer Salman tests positive for Covid 19
- Varalaxmi Sarathkumar is on board for Sundeep Kishan’s Michael
- We made Loser season 2 to satisfy everyone – Supriya