The ongoing lockdown has brought in a lot of changes in the film industries across the country and Telugu film industry is no exception. Movie units will follow drastic measures in terms of shooting on sets post lockdown. And the first and foremost step in the process is cutting down the hiring of foreign technicians until Coronavirus is neutralized.
Now, Allu Arjun’s highly-anticipated action thriller under Sukumar’s direction, Pushpa, will be Tollywood’s first big budget film to not hire any foreign technicians due to the Coronavirus scare. Thus, Pushpa becomes the first Tollywood biggie to be an entirely ‘Make In India’ project with all the artistes and technicians hailing from India. More and more movie units across the country so be following suit in the coming months.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anasuya clears the air on Pushpa
- Latest – Varalakshmi as mega hero’s villain?
- Mahesh Babu- Anil Ravipudi project back in news again?
- MP Santosh Kumar presents trophies to COVID Warriors Cricket Tourney winners
- Mangli’s unique voice makes Saranga Dariya a rage
- Kamal Haasan takes Covid-19 vaccine