After wrapping up a small but crucial schedule in the Kerala forests last year, Allu Arjun and Sukumar’s Pushpa has been stalled due to the lockdown and the rising COVID-19 cases. Until recently, there have been reports that the film’s shoot will resume from December.
But according to the latest reports, Pushpa’s shoot may be resumed from November itself. The makers are said to be in plans to shoot either in Kerala forests or Maredumilli forest reserve in Andhra Pradesh. The upcoming schedule will kick off with a high-voltage action episode will picturised on Allu Arjun and others.
Rashmika Mandanna is the leading lady in Pushpa and Mythri Movie Makers banner is bankrolling this crazy project. DSP is the music composer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thellavarithe Guruvaram’s fun teaser out now
- Poll : What did you think of ‘Check’ Movie?
- Rajinikanth to resume Annaatthe earlier than expected?
- Vaishnav Tej’s fat paychecks for his first 3 movies become a hot topic
- Samantha-Gunasekhar’s Shaakuntalam to kick-start on this date
- Priya Prakash Varrier clears rumours on film with Allu Arjun