Star hero Allu Arjun’s 2016 action entertainer, Sarrainodu, has set a massive new record. The Hindi version of this Boyapati Srinu directorial has clocked a sensational 300 million views on YouTube, a feat no other Indian film could pull off till date.
Sarrainodu was dubbed in Hindi with the same title and released on Goldmines Telefilms YouTube channel in July, 2018. The film has also clocked over 1 million likes. Bunny’s movies enjoy a huge craze among North Indian movies lovers, and Sarrainodu’s grand success will only escalate his popularity.
Sarrainodu also featured Aadhi Pinisetty, Rakul Preet and Catherine Tresa in lead roles. Allu Aravind had produced the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- This young Tamil actor-music composer is a fan of Pawan Kalyan
- Sitara clicks a beautiful picture of Mahesh and Namrata
- Bigg Boss 4: Twist in the end; Dethadi Harika not eliminated
- Young South actor to land a key role in Prabhas’ Adipurush
- This upcoming anthology film to get an OTT release?
- Andrea Jeremiah bags an interesting project