Star hero Allu Arjun’s 2016 action entertainer, Sarrainodu, has set a massive new record. The Hindi version of this Boyapati Srinu directorial has clocked a sensational 300 million views on YouTube, a feat no other Indian film could pull off till date.
Sarrainodu was dubbed in Hindi with the same title and released on Goldmines Telefilms YouTube channel in July, 2018. The film has also clocked over 1 million likes. Bunny’s movies enjoy a huge craze among North Indian movies lovers, and Sarrainodu’s grand success will only escalate his popularity.
Sarrainodu also featured Aadhi Pinisetty, Rakul Preet and Catherine Tresa in lead roles. Allu Aravind had produced the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Crucial weekend for Nithin’s Check
- Jathi Ratnalu is a hilarious laugh riot: Nag Ashwin
- Star hero to grace A1 Express pre-release event
- Rakul Preet elated with the response to her role in Check
- Trade – Uppena still a hot favorite despite multiple releases
- Vijay Sethupathi appreciates team ‘A’