Released in summer 2016, Allu Arjun’s super hit mass action entertainer, Sarrainodu, ended up as the highest grossing movie in the Stylish Star’s career. The film was dubbed in Hindi with the same title and released on YouTube in May, 2017. Now, Sarrainodu’s Hindi version has created a new Indian record.
Sarrainodu’s Hindi version has amassed a never-before-seen 200 million plus views on YouTube, becoming the most watched Indian movie ever on YouTube. Sarrainodu is also the most liked Indian movie on YouTube, with over 665K likes. Goldmines Films had released Sarrainodu’s Hindi version.
However, Sarrainodu’s record will be short-lived, as Allu Arjun’s Duvvada Jagannadham is all set to break its record soon. DJ has clocked over 175 million views so far.
Articles that might interest you:
- Most Eligible Bachelor enters half-a-million club in US
- 14 films in race for India’s official entry at Oscars
- Sai Dharam Tej is super fit and getting ready to conquer, says his director
- Bollywood’s biggest producer after Pabhas?
- Shyam Singha Roy’s pre release business in full swing
- Dil Raju’s Rowdy Boys seals its release date