Released in summer 2016, Allu Arjun’s super hit mass action entertainer, Sarrainodu, ended up as the highest grossing movie in the Stylish Star’s career. The film was dubbed in Hindi with the same title and released on YouTube in May, 2017. Now, Sarrainodu’s Hindi version has created a new Indian record.
Sarrainodu’s Hindi version has amassed a never-before-seen 200 million plus views on YouTube, becoming the most watched Indian movie ever on YouTube. Sarrainodu is also the most liked Indian movie on YouTube, with over 665K likes. Goldmines Films had released Sarrainodu’s Hindi version.
However, Sarrainodu’s record will be short-lived, as Allu Arjun’s Duvvada Jagannadham is all set to break its record soon. DJ has clocked over 175 million views so far.
- Blockbuster film’s producers fight over sharing profits
- Young actor postpones his wedding due to busy schedules
- Rajini fans eagerly waiting for Petta’s teaser
- Sai Dharam Tej’s next in full swing
- Makers of Antariksham not bothered about competition