Released in April 2016, Allu Arjun’s blockbuster mass action entertainer, Sarrainodu, ended up as the highest grossing movie in the Stylish Star’s career. The film was dubbed in Hindi with the same title and released on YouTube in May last year. Now, Sarrainodu’s Hindi version has created a new national record.
Sarrainodu’s Hindi version has clocked an unprecedented 145 million plus views on YouTube, becoming the most watched Indian movie ever on YouTube. Furthermore, the film is also the most liked Indian movie, with over 500K likes, on the popular video streaming site. Of late, there has been a huge craze for Bunny’s recent movies across North India. Goldmines Films had released Sarrainodu’s Hindi version.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas gives new ultimatum for Saaho makers
- Poll : Will Samantha do a better job than Trisha in 96 remake?
- Mahesh Babu to launch Meeku Maatrame Chepta trailer
- Ramya Krishna’s key role in Akash Puri’s Romantic
- Kajal keen to thoroughly explore these two genres
- Nagarjuna in talks for a Bollywood remake?