Released in April 2016, Allu Arjun’s blockbuster mass action entertainer, Sarrainodu, ended up as the highest grossing movie in the Stylish Star’s career. The film was dubbed in Hindi with the same title and released on YouTube in May last year. Now, Sarrainodu’s Hindi version has created a new national record.
Sarrainodu’s Hindi version has clocked an unprecedented 145 million plus views on YouTube, becoming the most watched Indian movie ever on YouTube. Furthermore, the film is also the most liked Indian movie, with over 500K likes, on the popular video streaming site. Of late, there has been a huge craze for Bunny’s recent movies across North India. Goldmines Films had released Sarrainodu’s Hindi version.
- Here’s when Allu Arjun-Trivikram film will kick-start from
- Star heroine finalized for Rajini-Murugadoss film?
- Pellichoopulu producer’s son signs his second film
- Poll : Which of the following movie trailers impressed you the most?
- Lakshmi Manchu’s web series gets a launch date