Released in April 2016, Allu Arjun’s blockbuster mass action entertainer, Sarrainodu, ended up as the highest grossing movie in the Stylish Star’s career. The film was dubbed in Hindi with the same title and released on YouTube in May last year. Now, Sarrainodu’s Hindi version has created a new national record.
Sarrainodu’s Hindi version has clocked an unprecedented 145 million plus views on YouTube, becoming the most watched Indian movie ever on YouTube. Furthermore, the film is also the most liked Indian movie, with over 500K likes, on the popular video streaming site. Of late, there has been a huge craze for Bunny’s recent movies across North India. Goldmines Films had released Sarrainodu’s Hindi version.
- Superstar lends support to a fundraiser in New York
- Sai Pallavi-Sharwa’s Padi Padi Leche Manasu nears completion
- Sunny Leone turns down offer to be part of Game Of Thrones
- Sundeep Kishan bags a key role in Raj-Dk’s next
- Star hero’s son donates debut film’s remuneration for Kerala flood relief