Hero Allu Arjun is all set to foray into Bollywood with his ongoing pan-India film, Pushpa. Being directed by Sukumar, Pushpa will release in all the four major South Indian languages and of course, Hindi.
While Bunny has a huge following in the twin Telugu states and Kerala, he has a decent fan base even in Tamil Nadu and Karnataka. However, the Stylish Star’s eyes are set firmly on Bollywood and he is planning big to make a mark in the Hindi film industry with his first attempt itself.
According to the latest reports, Allu Arjun is looking to set up a new PR team to aggressively promote him and his film Pushpa before the film’s release. Stay tuned for further updates.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Noted contestant making a fool of himself
- Not Sankranthi but Vakeel Saab joins this festival race?
- Kajal’s horror thriller with three other heroines
- Young actress joins Akhil, Pooja’s MEB
- Popular hero turns villain for Ravi Teja
- Is this the reason behind Prabhas signing multiple projects?