Allu Arjun’s upcoming patriotic drama, Naa Peru Surya Naa Illu India, will be one of the most eagerly awaited movies in the coming summer season. The film’s first impact was unveiled on Jan 1 to a thumping response from fans.
And here’s an exciting update. NPSNII’s makers are planning to can an extravagant dance number in Paris and America. A hotshot Bollywood choreographer will supervise the song, which will also feature international dancers. Bunny’s dance moves in the song are going to be stunning, according to the reports.
Allu Arjun plays a hot-blooded army man in this writer-turned-director Vakkantham Vamsi’s maiden directorial. Anu Emmanuel is the film’s leading lady. Lagadapati Sridhar and Bunny Vas are producing the movie and Naga Babu is presenting it. Bollywood’s musical duo Vishal and Shekar are composing the music. NPSNII is hitting the screens on April 27.
- Nagarjuna makes a solid statement on ANR biopic
- Bollywood star Ranveer Singh all set for Tollywood debut
- Varun Tej, Harish Shankar film launch date is here
- Nikhil gets angry over Mudra’s copyright infringement
- National award-winning Tamil actor confirms his role in RRR