As Allu Arjun’s latest entertainer S/o Satyamurthy is gearing up to hit screens tomorrow, some other movie is creating a lot of interest in him. No prizes for the guess work, it is obviously S.S.Rajamouli’s magnum opus Baahubali.
In a recent media interaction, he said that Baahubali is a film that will raise the standards of Telugu cinema and take the industry to another level. He added that he is proud about the fact that such a movie is being made in Tollywood. He also showered praise on Gunasekhar for his dedication towards Rudhramadevi project. He stated that Rudhramadevi will bring a new 3D experience to the audience, with high technical values.
- Hilarious comic episodes in Allu Arjun-Trivikram film
- Nandamuri hero follows Mahesh Babu’s route
- Rajamouli not following Maryada Ramanna & Eega strategy for RRR
- NTR Mahanayakudu’s Day 1 US collections
- Venky Mama all set for a 2-week-long schedule in Godavari