It is a known fact that Allu Arjun planned to make his Tamil debut with director Linguswamy. The film was also launched on a big scale but sadly, it never took off disappointing.
With Pushpa, Bunny will have a big release in the Tamil industry as well. The latest update now is that Bunny is making plans to debut once again with a straight Tamil film.
The update going around reveals that Bunny and ace director, Gautam Menon has been in constant touch with each other and are planning a bilingual in the days to come.
Though this news has not been confirmed, it has gone viral. We need to see if this combination works out or not in the days to come.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss girl signs Mega hero’s film
- This is what ‘Saranaga Dariya’ from Love Story means
- Aranya trailer hits the bull’s eye
- Yash’s KGF behind Prabhas’ nod to Salaar
- A1 Express – Sundeep Kishan turns emotional
- Here is the detailed info on Acharya’s music album