We all know that Allu Arjun was launched to the Tamil media at a special event in Chennai a few years back. He was supposed to work with Linguswamy but things did not work out and to date, there is no news about the project.
Today, in a media interaction, producer Bunny Vasu revealed that as Allu Arjun and Linguswamy were busy, the film never took off. He also added that Bunny is busy finalizing his next as of now and will make his Tamil debut when Linuswamy is free from his other respective projects.
So, as of now, there will soon be an announcement about Allu Arjun’s new Telugu film but the Tamil project needs to wait.
Articles that might interest you:
- This music director in talks for Mahesh-Parasuram film
- Press Note: “Godavari Enters Florida with Tampa Location”
- Poll : What did you think of Red’s teaser?
- Red teaser- Intriguing and well cut
- Mohan Babu looks regal in Aakasame Ne Hadduraa new posters
- Chiranjeevi as chief guest for O Pitta Katha’s pre-release event