We all know that Allu Arjun was launched to the Tamil media at a special event in Chennai a few years back. He was supposed to work with Linguswamy but things did not work out and to date, there is no news about the project.
Today, in a media interaction, producer Bunny Vasu revealed that as Allu Arjun and Linguswamy were busy, the film never took off. He also added that Bunny is busy finalizing his next as of now and will make his Tamil debut when Linuswamy is free from his other respective projects.
So, as of now, there will soon be an announcement about Allu Arjun’s new Telugu film but the Tamil project needs to wait.
Articles that might interest you:
- Telugu music composer dons director’s hat – Deets inside
- Time locked for Dasara’s fourth single
- Strong Buzz: Ravi Teja okays a multi-starrer script
- Here is the tentative OTT release date of Kabzaa
- Latest: Ram Pothineni-Boyapati Srinu’s film locks its release fate
- Latest update on Ajith’s AK62
Ad : Teluguruchi - Learn.. Cook.. Enjoy the Tasty food