We all know that Allu Arjun was launched to the Tamil media at a special event in Chennai a few years back. He was supposed to work with Linguswamy but things did not work out and to date, there is no news about the project.
Today, in a media interaction, producer Bunny Vasu revealed that as Allu Arjun and Linguswamy were busy, the film never took off. He also added that Bunny is busy finalizing his next as of now and will make his Tamil debut when Linuswamy is free from his other respective projects.
So, as of now, there will soon be an announcement about Allu Arjun’s new Telugu film but the Tamil project needs to wait.
- Latest speculation on NTR, Charan’s roles in RRR
- F2, VVR & NTR Kathanayakudu latest Krishna collections
- Nizam Collections: F2 continues dream run; VVR registers Zero share
- Maharshi gets a tentative release date?
- Mega fans happy with Charan’s prompt response to bust rumors