We all know that Allu Arjun was launched to the Tamil media at a special event in Chennai a few years back. He was supposed to work with Linguswamy but things did not work out and to date, there is no news about the project.
Today, in a media interaction, producer Bunny Vasu revealed that as Allu Arjun and Linguswamy were busy, the film never took off. He also added that Bunny is busy finalizing his next as of now and will make his Tamil debut when Linuswamy is free from his other respective projects.
So, as of now, there will soon be an announcement about Allu Arjun’s new Telugu film but the Tamil project needs to wait.
- Young Bollywood hero’s wish to act with Allu Arjun
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties