Allu Arjun never ceases to touch people’s hearts with his moving gestures for common people and his fans. A latest incident that took place after the muhurtham ceremony for the Stylish Star’s film with Trivikram is winning everyone’s appreciation.
Soon after he wrapped up the puja formalities, Bunny was about to leave in his car. It was then that he noticed a couple of dwarfs waving at him. Bunny stopped and reached out to them and they requested him for a selfie. The actor immediately obliged their request and posed for pictures with them. Needless to say, both these fans were pleasantly thrilled to spend some joyful moments with their favorite hero.
Articles that might interest you:
- Buzz: Here is how much Ram Charan won on Jr NTR’s EMIK show
- One more powerful title in consideration for Chiru’s next
- Noted lensman join Pawan Kalyan’s next
- Posani Krishna Murali tests COVID-19 positive; Apologizes to filmmakers
- Big announcement on Radhe Shyam’s release date in a few hours
- RRR: Ram Charan and Jr NTR to leave to Ukraine tomorrow