The entire Allu family has been basking in the record success of Allu Arjun’s Sankranthi entertainer, Ala Vaikunthapurramuloo. A grand success function was also held in Vizag a couple of days ago. But now, a devastating tragedy has struck the Allu family.
Allu Arjun’s uncle Muttamsetty Rajendra Prasad passed away following a cardiac arrest. He breathed his last in Vijayawada yesterday morning. He was the elder brother of Allu Arjun’s mother Allu Nirmala. Bunny and the Allu family has always been quite fond of Rajendra Prasad. He was also one of the producers of Allu Arjun-Sukumar’s film.
123Telugu.com extends its deepest condolences to the bereaved family!
Articles that might interest you:
- Box Office : Report for the week ending 16-02-2020
- World Famous Lover’s first weekend Nizam share: Disappoints big-time
- Sukumar picks up a special team for Allu Arjun
- Hero Srikanth’s father passes away
- Ravi Teja to have three releases this year
- Bengali star to play Sobhan Babu in Jayalalithaa biopic