Allu Arvind, one of the leading producers in Telugu films, has floated a new production house named Geetha Arts 2. As per the buzz, the production house will regularly produce a spate of small and medium budget films and will also team up with other banners. In its first installment, GA2 has teamed up with UV Creations of ‘Mirchi’ fame to produce Nani’s next.
Even after successfully running the Geetha Arts banner for almost 3 decades, Allu Arvind’s decision to set up a new production house has surprised many industry people. Bunny Vaas, Allu Arvind’s close confidant and the producer of ‘100% Love’ and ‘Kotha Janta’ will be overseeing the production formalities while Allu Arvind will act as
the principal advisor.
The production house’s first film, ‘Bhale Bhale Magadivoy’, was launched yesterday and will feature Nani and Lavanya Tripathi in Maruthi’s direction.
Articles that might interest you:
- Interview Naga Shourya- Ashwathama will showcase my versatility as an actor
- Superstar starts shooting for Man VS Wild show
- Nani’s gripping first look from his silver jubilee film V is out
- Problems continue for Boyapati-Balayya film
- Japanese fans go gaga over Prabhas in Saaho
- KGF Chapter 2 enters last leg of shooting