Allu Arvind, one of the leading producers in Telugu films, has floated a new production house named Geetha Arts 2. As per the buzz, the production house will regularly produce a spate of small and medium budget films and will also team up with other banners. In its first installment, GA2 has teamed up with UV Creations of ‘Mirchi’ fame to produce Nani’s next.
Even after successfully running the Geetha Arts banner for almost 3 decades, Allu Arvind’s decision to set up a new production house has surprised many industry people. Bunny Vaas, Allu Arvind’s close confidant and the producer of ‘100% Love’ and ‘Kotha Janta’ will be overseeing the production formalities while Allu Arvind will act as
the principal advisor.
The production house’s first film, ‘Bhale Bhale Magadivoy’, was launched yesterday and will feature Nani and Lavanya Tripathi in Maruthi’s direction.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nandita Swetha’s suspense family thriller launched
- Naveen Polishetty to prove his mettle with Chhichhore
- Poll: Will RRR beat the collections of Baahubali?
- Trivikram takes help of Hyper Aadi
- Revealed-How Kajal missed romancing Prabhas in Saaho
- Dhanush’s long-delayed film gets a release date