Allu Sirish is currently shooting for his Malayalam debut movie, 1971: Beyond Borders. In the film, based on the 1971 Indo-Pak war, Sirish got a golden opportunity to share screen space with the legendary star Mohanlal.
According to the latest reports, Sirish will be romancing Nikki Galrani, younger sister of popular Sandalwood heroine Sanjjanaa Galrani. 1971 is a trilingual which is being shot in Malayalam, Tamil and Telugu simultaneously. This film is being directed by Major Ravi.
— Allu Sirish (@AlluSirish) December 12, 2016
- Kamal Haasan undergoes look test for Indian 2
- Pooja Hegde reveals fun side of Akshay Kumar
- Mohanlal slammed for his insensitive comments on #MeToo movement
- Ajith to team up with his favorite director for the fifth time?
- 2.0’s producer, director donate huge for cyclone victims