Allu Sirish is currently shooting for his Malayalam debut movie, 1971: Beyond Borders. In the film, based on the 1971 Indo-Pak war, Sirish got a golden opportunity to share screen space with the legendary star Mohanlal.
According to the latest reports, Sirish will be romancing Nikki Galrani, younger sister of popular Sandalwood heroine Sanjjanaa Galrani. 1971 is a trilingual which is being shot in Malayalam, Tamil and Telugu simultaneously. This film is being directed by Major Ravi.
— Allu Sirish (@AlluSirish) December 12, 2016
Articles that might interest you:
- Venky Mama Trailer – Solid Mixture of Fun and Emotions
- Rashmika reveals why she rejected Jersey remake
- Ram Charan launches Mathu Vadalara teaser
- Crazy heroine in talks for Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Poll : Which among these film promotions has impressed you the most?
- Star actor applies for Indian citizenship